Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    konqror Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Class grade equivalent of percentages
    Hello,

I graduated from medical school last year. I finished in the 'top 20%' of my class- up to 230 students. I would like to know what this translates to in class grades, you know, 1st class, 2nd class upper/lower et.c.

I want to start applying for masters and every one wants to know my class grade.

Thanks
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2007, 02:08 AM
    I think that does not matter much but still u can consult some educationist ,or look for some educational advise here on this website... but this search should be very narrowed down as mostly people here are general replier, u need a pure educationist who can tell you what it is about.
    Good luck
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 12, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Well I think it differs from university to university, the best thing to do is contact you uni and ask someone there to help you. You see the top 20% in your class may be 50% or it may be 90% but without knowing its impossible to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

Tax percentages [ 2 Answers ]

What is the percentage of total federal income taxes from individuals paid by individuals in the top one percent of gross income as represented on line 22 of form 1040 for 2006? Also the top five percent and the top 10 percent.

Percentages [ 1 Answers ]

A Certain Brass Alloy Contains 60% Copper , 34% Zinc, And 6% Lead. How Many Kg Of This Brass Alloy And Of Zinc Must Be Added To 20 Kg Of Lead To Produce A New Brass Alloy That Is 40% Zinc And 8% Lead. Thanks

If a train travells at a speed of 32kph and has to travel 564miles then stops and goes on to a different station at 58kph and has to travel 435miles how long will the whole trip take. Are you :confused:

I can't figure this out A chemist mixed some 15% solution with some 6% solution to make 300 ml of a 9% soulution. How many ML of the 15% were used? Please help me

View more questions Search