Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Oct 20, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Even though its not too important
    Omgggg! I have nothing to do what so ever, all my friends are busy today... and I can't think of anything to do, I'm not having fun online... and I don't know what to do. I mean I love to write, draw and read but I don't feel like doing any of those things... sooo... my problem is, I'm bored. Give me ideas on what to do? Please, and thanks. :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Meditate, have some quiet "you" time.
    Contemplate...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Sometime when you are bored or even when you're not, you might want to check out what is on this other thread. Sounds like you might really fit in there!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ar...133294-57.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is philosophy important? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I love philosophy and have recently been reading a lot about it. It interests me greatly but my mum just doesn't get it. I tried talking to her about it but she said it is "blather for blather's sake." This is ignorant of her I know, but I'm not sure why. What can I say to strengthen my...

How important? [ 1 Answers ]

I left in the middle of my year 11 but decided to work instead... but is finnishing your year 12 certificate the most important thing while your young?

Underwear is Important [ 2 Answers ]

UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!! Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your ]vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview

Are looks that important? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it the way I feel when I am with her? Or is it the way I feel when she is not around? Or both we get along really good and I am a bit scared of getting too close because of past relationships. So is it something that I will just know or what? I thought I felt that way before but it was jaded....

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

View more questions Search