Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MyUrsaKitty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
    My Cat keeps puking
    My kitty keeps throwing up the food we give her. We have tried giving her varieties, and it seems she holds down solid/hard cat food most, but the past few days I find fresh piles on the floor. Can anyone tell me why she keeps throwing up? Im WORRIED! :(
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 20, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Does your kitty have long hair? My cat had this happen and it was due to hairballs. I started giving her something for it, I can't remember the name, but the vet gave it to me and it cleared up. You should take her to a vet and get her checked out just to make sure she is all right. Could she have gotten into some kind of poison? Get her to a vet, just to be safe. Hope she is OK!
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
    This does sound like your cat does have a hair ball problem. After you have taken cat to Vet, once a week use a hair ball treatment. MEOW-- Hope your kitty gets well. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Dog Puking Up Worms [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, we were given a jack russell mix over the holidays. This morning she puked up live worms... help. I have another jack we have had for years and she is the family baby. I don't want anything to happen to her or the other dog. Any ideas what this could be ? Please Help!! Kim

Cat Puking A Lot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat who is now barely a kitten, he is almost 8 months old and in the last week he has started puking, a lot and often. He also moans, and makes little noises indicating that he may be in pain and I am pretty sure this is there slim time, especially for a male but he is really skinny. I...

Cat puking [ 4 Answers ]

My cat has been puking about once a day. Today it is a yellow liquid. Sometimes it is food. What could this be

View more questions Search