Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockyj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Ipod Nano
    How can I download one or two songs from a CD onto an Ipod? Thank you
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Open iTunes and insert the CD into your drive. You will then want to import the tracks into your iTunes library. Once that is done, just plug your iPod in and depending on whether you chose automatic or manual sync, the songs will automatically be placed on your iPod, or you will have to drag them manually.
    whitetiger9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyj
    How can I download one or two songs from a CD onto an Ipod? Thank you
    Put the Compact Disk(CD) into the slot and go onto itunes. Then, plug your iPod into the Universal Serial Bus(USB) port and then your iPod and CD should pop up on itunes. A message should pop up asking you if you want to download the songs on the CD. If it doesn't, click on the CD and it should say download somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My iPod nano keeps freezing [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know why my iPod nano keeps freezing? The screen lights up but I can't use the buttons and can't chatge it but I think when it dies it sort of resets? Its starting to annoy me though because have put new music on it!!

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

How do I work my iPod nano? [ 1 Answers ]

I Got An Ipod As A Gift For My Birthday And I Do Not Know How To Put Music In My Ipod I Wanted To Know How You Put Music From Cd's Into The Ipod? Can Some One Please Help Me

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

View more questions Search