Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowbunny22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 01:08 AM
    How much jail time do you get for:
    How much jail time do you get for violation probation and get caught in a stolen car?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Hello snow:

It's not as simple as that. Lot's of factors go into the decision, and I don't know any of them.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time for probation violation? [ 41 Answers ]

What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (leaving state) a felony probation in Ohio?

No jail time [ 6 Answers ]

I have to do for days in jail for a owi an I'm wondering if I can get a doctoers order saying I need to be in r5 a mental ward receveing treatment an consoling for my depression for a few days instead of being in jail if I can get out of it ?

Jail time [ 1 Answers ]

How much time must somebody serve for a sentence robbery with a dangerous weapon he go 20 yrs 11 suspended and its under Maryland article section subsection 3-403 how many years must he do and on a use of a handgun in commission/ felony 5years under article section subsection 4-204 I need to know...

Suspended jail time.. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so in the navy reqruiting manual subsection subsection subsection title z... blah blah it states sometime along the lines of. Now persons may enter into the navy that has any pending actions, monitored or supervised probation, incompletion of any classes counseling, failure to pay fines, and...

What does the term Suspended Jail Time mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went to municipal court on a DUI case (Im 19, got pulled over for a trespassing complaint on a passenger in my car, and blew a BAC of .05 in Alabama). Alabama's underage tolerance is .02 BAC. The judge basically fined me $1000+ with a 6 month suspended jail time. I was wondering what...

View more questions Search