Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    young lady Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Oct 30, 2005, 11:53 AM
    Boy trouble
    Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 30, 2005, 11:43 PM
    None of us can possibly make this decision for you, YOU have to figure out who you "like" the best, and what you are looking for relationship wise right now.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2005, 04:42 AM
    Three men
    Hi,
    First off, some would consider you a very, very lucky lady... you have 3 men interested in you! Some have problems even getting one man interested in them.
    As another post said, it's your call.
    Why not keep seeing all three? Go out with all three of them; and eventually you will be able to make up your mind which one you actually want as a boyfriend, but then, you won't be going out with the other two, right?
    You also might consider that if you are having fun with all three, then for awhile, just keep it that way.
    I do sincerely wish you the best.
    xxBeccaxx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2005, 08:09 AM
    :)
    The most important thing to remember is to make sure YOU like the chosen one. Do not make a choice depending on others. Its all about you and who you think will be the best choice for you.
    Becca x
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2005, 07:17 PM
    I wouldn't worry about "choosing" any one of them. Continue to be friends and have fun with all three of them. Most people would consider you to be quite lucky to have three people interested in you like that. I have a feeling that any "choices" you'd have to worry about making will eventually resolve themselves in this case. What's meant to be will eventually become evident. Until then, don't worry about a thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

My cat is in trouble [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has little black dots on his lip, and they are starting to appear on his nose, and in his eyelid (where humans put eyeliner on) but, its really bugging me. Is it normal? Can I treat it? What is it? Where did it come from.. please help me and my two year old kitty... thank you so much... ...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

Car trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 89 oldmobile cutlass siarre 4 door my problem is that my car keeps cutting off on me while I am driving it does not have 100,000 miles yet it under that. This problem just started and it has gotten worst I went to the mechanic and change the oil filter, and the oil pump still nothing now...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search