Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2007, 07:46 PM
    HIGH SCHOOL choosing,Where to go?
    I have just got my high school application but I don't know where to go:confused:... I want to either be a magazine editor or a lawyer. Any good schools in New York(Brooklyn or Manhattan) that you might recommend??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Don't want to sound to negative, but the college you go to may make more of a difference, any high school should be OK at this point.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Oct 20, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Don't want to sound to negitive, but the college you go to may make more of a difference, any high school should be ok at this point.
    Well really at this point in my life... what high school you go to depends on if you get a good sclorarship maybe even a full sclorarship to a college... my boyfriend wants me to go to a school named Fort Hamilton but I think that the school is just a waste of time... well the kids in the school make it a waste... thanxxx anywayz for your advice
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2007, 02:16 AM
    I think to become a lawyer is good so wish u best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Going Into High School! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

High school [ 7 Answers ]

Why is high schoool is too hard for me?

Will I be bullied in high school [ 6 Answers ]

I have glasses and I am very quite I'm so scared and I want to fit in my phone is really old and they might bully me about that helpppp me

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

View more questions Search