Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Oct 19, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Getting a full HSD Online
    My cousin, who is a Junior in High School, is having problems with her school and education. She has scolliosis of the neck and spine so she lost 35 credits due to that and she can't really attend school. I've been doing some research for her, I've come across some really good online high school places. But the prices are sky high, and I know her mother cannot pay that much money.

Does anyone know any good, reasonable, online educations to get a full High School Diploma?
    Thanks in advance!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Type cyber school and your area in the search engine.
    They give you a computer, but you can't use the internet for anything else unless you agree to pay for the internet yourself.
    My kids were going to do that but they got their GED instead.

This is the one for my area to give you an idea
    Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School Schools, Pennsylvania - PA: charter and public schools.
    You can call them and ask how the payments for cyber school works. I am sure your school district has to pay because they are not considered a private school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is She Full Of Herself. [ 20 Answers ]

Well today I think I screwed up. I told her that I thought it was stupid of me to tell her that I liked her. She responded by saying its OK lot of my friends have had crushes on her. Is she a conceded b**** or what?

Full disclosure [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I am the wife of the 7 year cheater. When confronted he said that she was NOTHING to him and that he had broke things off with her about 2 months ago. I recently found journal entries in his handwriting that chronicles his obsession with their phone calls, what she said, what he said, the...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

1/4 full [ 6 Answers ]

I ' purchased a pepsi that was 1/4 full/ It was one of the six that I had bought. Do I have a law suit?? I still have the unopened can...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

View more questions Search