Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whytes44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Having heavy & colt period
    I my period late five days but for the two week I am having colt heavy bleeding
    whytes44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 11:24 AM
    My period late five to six days. Iam having heavy colt bleeding of two week.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2007, 11:45 AM
    What is "colt" bleeding? (A colt is a young horse.)

Where is the bleeding coming from if your period is late?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexpected very heavy period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 43. I usually have very light periods that are either a few days late or a few days early. Yesterday, I got my period at 8 days early. It started brown then proceeded to be extremely heavy with large clots with heavy cramping. I bled all over myself unexpectedly, which has never happened. ...

Why is my period so heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My ovulation day was April 29th and I had sex on that day it is know may 14th and I got my period on the 12th but it is extreamly heavy more then normal can anyone tell me what is going on I am a little worried.:confused:

Heavy period [ 2 Answers ]

I missed my period in the month of December. Then I got it 3 weeks ago and it was light with no cramps (unusual for me). I was also extremely exhausted all the time, like I could sleep all day almost. I thought it was over, then it started again and has been very heavy since, sometimes with huge...

Very heavy period [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two months I have had clotting and chunks of blood come out when I am on my period last month I was on for 3 weeks but one week was spotting and then there was a week and a half of clumping and bleeding then regular bleeding and it is the same so far for this week. In November of 04 I...

View more questions Search