Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony Colone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 08:48 AM
    AOL installation with Norton firewall
    I want to install AOL 9.0VR. Will the installaltion have any trouble getting through my firewall that is protected by Norton 360? If so, what should I do to make the installation successful? AOL told me to contact Norton since you provide my firewall protection through Norton 360. AOL SAYS, "Your firewall may be configured in such a way it might prohibit you from installing software applications normally. If you work from behind a firewall and you are having problems, you may need to reconfigure your firewall settings to grant access to such file to resolve the issue." This is why I am asking what I should to in this situation if the firewall protection prohibits me from installing the AOL. {product key removed-<>}
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:33 AM

Surely you jest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOL installation [ 1 Answers ]

Unable to finish AOL install. Pop up says AOL will now finish installation but might have to restart. After restart I get the same message

Problems with AOL and norton [ 1 Answers ]

ok well i have norton antivirus and a while ago i didnt have internet so when my subscription expired i couldnt renew it. then i got internet and it said that i had to pay to renew it so i didnt. now im ready to pay for it and every time i try to renew it using aol it says that it is too big for...

Norton vs AOL Security [ 1 Answers ]

Which do you think is a better antivirus program-- Norton or AOL Security Center? Steve

Problems getting Norton to work with AOL [ 9 Answers ]

I did find a thread on this but can't get back to it now I've registered - no matter because the thread had departed from the issue into a ding dong between posters. I don't need several opinions as to how crap AOL is or how bad Norton is what I want is specific advice on how to actually make it...

View more questions Search