Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2007, 04:20 AM
    The Drunk in Bar
    A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the restroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring my customers!
    "I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes my nuts."
    With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!" :p :D :)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Hahaa, Idiot!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2007, 02:52 AM
    I just spit my Copenhagen snuff all over the flat screen!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Lol throw the mop bucket away. Ha ha funny!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grounding Bar vs. Neutral Bar? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all. I have extended the wires from an unused 240 outlet to the backyard for a spa via a sub-panel. I also hooked up a new grounding electrode near it to avoid having to run a fourth wire all the way back to the main panel. This fourth wire goes to the small grounding bar in the sub-panel...

Ground bar vs. Neutral bar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference? I understand the neutral goes on the neutral bar and the same for the ground wires but if you were to check continuity between the neutral bar and ground bar they are connected. Can you explain?

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search