Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Market Failure & Government Intervention
    What are the main sources of market failure in an economy? To what extent should government intervene in an economy?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 04:20 AM
    We don't do your homework for you here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alarm @ Startup + Keyboard & Mouse Failure [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the dealio - system is a Dell desktop running windows xp. I was attempting to connect to the internet with a wireless connection when the mouse stopped working... followed by the keyboard. I found out that the mouse was unplugged and plugged it back in, but neither will work. I have tried...

Business Plan & Research for the you.S. Stone tile market [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a resource to better understand the potentiality of the marble tile market in the U.S. We are a marble quarry that is considering investing in a tile line to produce such tiles but I need to find qualified data that would support this investment. Thank you for any lead or...

Iranian intervention in Iraq [ 6 Answers ]

An excellent short history of Iranian intervention against Operation iraqi Freedom ,the coalition forces ,and the new Iraqi government has been authored by Kimberly Kagans at Weekly Standard . http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/IraqReport06.2.pdf She accurately illustrates how Iran...

B&S 18.5hp Engine Failure... Warranty Rejected [ 4 Answers ]

Sixteen months ago I purchased a Poulan Pro 42" riding mower with a 18.5 Briggs and Stratton engine. The connecting rod snapped at 170 hours. Service center claims no warranty due to "improper maintenance". Technician claims intake tube from air filter to carb dirty causing oil contamination. I...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search