Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crimsor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2005, 08:45 AM
    Impossible Song
    Here's a quick background: the song was recorded on German radio sometime between 1984 and 1986. That's it. Its driving me insane. The link:

http://spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=220

Here's some discussion on it:

http://nwoutpost.com/forum/topic.asp...44&whichpage=1

:confused:
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Try MP3Search.ruI have found a lot of music here that I could not find elsewhere and very cheap, usually 1.00 - 1.80 per original album or 10-80 cents per song. Searches cost nothing. Good Luck.

crimsor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2005, 06:59 PM
    Thanks for that. I couldn't find it but that's a great site to know about anyway. Especially since you can hear clips of a lot of stuff. The mystery will continue I guess! :(
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 2, 2005, 03:21 AM
    Wow, it must really be rare. If and when you do find it, let me know because I'm really curious now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

A - "Good Time" impossible to find :( [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download (or if anyone has uploaded) "Good Time" by the UK nu-metal band, A... it was used in the Nokia 3300 adverts back in 2003. It's so hard to find because "A" isn't a specific enough name for a band, so I can't find this particular...

Impossible situation [ 12 Answers ]

Impossible situation I’m 19 and recently moved back in with my mother after being away at college for 2 years. Although I was aware that my brother was suffering from depression and had missed a year of school before I left, the situation has become increasingly difficult. He has now missed 3...

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search