Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad_lin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Bad communication skill
    I think I've got a problem to start a conversation... I don't know how to overcome this problem.. I just onboard about a month but my boss already scold at me twice about my silent attitude.. every time I try to start a conversation I got a -ve feedback.. when I ask a question people will answer it so rough so I being scared to ask them for a 2nd time.. but then my boss always told me to ask question.. ask question.. ask question.. so now I'm doubt.. am I was at the right place or not.. why people can't be nice to me.. or is there anything else I can do? My commodity is supplier quality and incoming QC, and this is my first job.. Please help me to be a better workers.. :(
    me_angel Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 12:59 AM
    I was also suffering problem like that. I think only your hardwork and deternination will help u in overcoming from this problem. Just try to read good books and watch good english movies. Believe in Yourself n Have confidence in yourself that whatever you are saying is right.
    ad_lin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Thanks angel for your advise.. anyway you said you suffered problem like this too.. are you overcome it with this way... its need a courage isn't to believe in myself.. its so hard.. all the time when I try to put determination on myself but it will melting whenever I go faced all that people..
    me_angel Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 01:42 AM
    I used to be very silent. But I changed myself after graduation. I started with my friends. I joined a English speeking course and then tried to speak up in front of many people. I was not very confident when I went first time on stage. But after some time I can do better if I'll speak. Now may be I am not very talkative person but not silent too. I am able to express my view and people also believe in me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a science skill [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me the question is What is a science skill

Bad communication killing me slowly. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really not sure where to start. He works with his father full time as a tile layer and I understand that. However, he thinks I need to always clean... he rarely cleans up after himself or throws anything away, the house gets so messy so fast that I can barely keep up physically speaking. He...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search