Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chimcanhcutpenguin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 12:10 AM
    About Statistics!
    I'm sorry! I can not find anywhere to post my question about Statistics, so I decided to post this in Accounting! If this is not suitable for this Box, please let me know.
    My question is about constructing a Box-Whisker Plot in Statistics. How do we draw whiskers when the Mean is outside the Box which formed by the Q1 and Q3? Can we just put a line across the Mean which is symboled "+"?
    Thank-you!
    balla ranadheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chimcanhcutpenguin
    I'm sorry! I can not find anywhere to post my question about Statistics, so i decided to post this in Accounting! If this is not suitable for this Box, please let me know.
    My question is about constructing a Box-Whisker Plot in Statistics. How do we draw whiskers when the Mean is outside the Box which formed by the Q1 and Q3? Can we just put a line across the Mean which is symboled "+"?
    Thank-you!
    Formula of the arithmetic mean
    balla ranadheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
    How to prepare the trial balance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

18) A marketing research firm wished to study the relationship between wine consumption and whether a person likes to watch professional tennis on television. One hundred randomly selected people are asked whether they drink wine and whether they watch tennis. The following results are obtained: ...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

12) A metropolitan bus system sampler's rider counts on one of its express commuter routes for a week. Use the following data to establish whether rider ship is evenly balanced by day of the week. Let = 0.05. Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Rider 10 34 21 57 ...

Statistics [ 2 Answers ]

I have two questions that I just can't figure out correctly. 1. If x-bar is 4.725 and R-bar is 0.0096, and n=4, then the UCL sub R and LCL sub R are? A. 0 and 0.022 B. 0.022 and 0 C. 0.563 and 0.563 D. 0.022 and 1.00 2 If x-bar is 4.725 and R-bar is 0.0096, and n=4, then the UCL sub x-bar...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please give me an example of confidence interval and interpret the results.

Statistics [ 2 Answers ]

Chicken Delight claims that 90% of its orders are delivered within 10 minutes of the time the order is placed. A sample of 100 orders revealed that 82 were delivered within the promised time. At the 0.10 significance level, can we conclude that less than 90% of the orders are delivered in less...

View more questions Search