Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilisim27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Hp laserjet 3030 scanner zccamera error
    Hello,

My printer scanner (hp 3030 laserjet) does not work. When I try to use, "zccamera error" message emerge. It says " sti wrong" and in another message box, "there is not enough memory"

I connected my printer via dot4usb.( that is, parallel to usb) because usb connection was broken.

Thank you for your attention.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Bilisim,

Are you trying to copy a very busy image?

First, try reducing the resolution (image quality) to 72 ppi. That will reduce the size of the image load and still give you a decent screen image.

Second: What do you mean when you say that your USB port is broken? I guess that you mean there is a mechanical failure on the printer's USB port. I'm interested in that, can you please describe the failure better that ?
    bilisim27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Bilisim,

Are you trying to copy a very busy image?

First, try reducing the resolution (image quality) to 72 ppi. That will reduce the size of the image load and still give you a decent screen image.

Second: What do you mean when you say that your USB port is broken? I guess that you mean there is a mechanical failure on the printer's USB port. I'm interested in that, can you please describe the failure better that ?
    it doesn't work to reduce resolution,

I think there is a driver or softwar problem of Hp 3030.

it is mechanically. The white part in the usb port of printer was broken. Then I use parallel port. But I use parallel to usb. I connect printer via usb port on my computer.

I added three photos. I click "scan" then these messages emerge. Also I don't see scan link when I open "my computer"

thank you very much for your interest. =)
    Attached Images

donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Bilism,

Okay, now you this makes a little more sense. You have to many open applications or TSR's (terminate stay resident) programs active in the PC's memory.

Before running the HP printer control program, do a Ctrl>Alt>Delete and see what is open and what you can "End". Once you have cleared up idle applications, run the Printer control software again.

I'm sure that HP offers options on scan resolutions, even if it is no more that a Good>Better>Best option.

If you are going to use the printers parallel port, connect up to LPT1 on the PC. Do not go through any converters, long or short haul modems if you can avoid it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP LaserJet 6L won't print [ 75 Answers ]

My HP LaserJet 6L won't print. I visited the HP website to download any recent drivers. According to the site, operating system Microsoft Windows XP comes with the driver for this printer. When I click on "Automaticly check if driver needs updating," I get an error message that reads, "HP...

HP Color LaserJet 1500L [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The Drum unit indicator is flashing (only this indicator is flasing others are dark) . I've changed the drum unit but that didn't solve the problem. What else can be done, to be checked? Thank you in advance!

Pagis scanner application error [ 1 Answers ]

I have pagis and the scanner in pagis will not "save" on the last step . Below is what the box says. My PC is: Win XP processor type: intel celeron " 2.80MHZ memory: 448MB screen resolution: 600X800 computer make: toshiba Model: A65 web browser: IE 5

View more questions Search