Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chaddy22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 07:05 PM
    An old animated movie
    Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I can remember.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 19, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Once Upon a Forest
    Chaddy22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 06:04 PM
    We have a winner!! Thanks much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

Old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this

Animated movie about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o

View more questions Search