Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sneha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2005, 11:41 PM
    Pregnant
    See I hv done sex unprocted sex with a guy in September mid around 16 or 17 that was my 4 th day of period but we don't hv intercouse will I be pregnant but I had my periods next month that in October will I become pregnant please help
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2005, 12:19 PM
    You should have talked with your mother about this issue and learned that you can get some real bad diseases and also HIV from unprotected sex. Did the boy not respect you?? Was this your first time? Please see your doctor as soon as possible.

You are old enough to have understood what you were doing, if not, then please learn more by checking the links below..
    If you miss your period next time, then sorry but you will become a mother, and I don't really think that you seem responsible enough to be a mother yet. You must talk to your parents about this, or the school conselor!
    http://www.ovulation-calendar.com/
    http://www.plexxa.com/s/fertility_calendar These are calendars to let you know if you are firtile even when having a period

Check out the following site, it will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.babyfit.com **This one is free to join and has it's own forum. Also covers other questions you might have, diet, exercise, medication and clinical procedures. etc.

From now on, please make the boys respect you enough to use protection, if not tell them NO.
    I am not judging you, just wish you got more educated before you experimented, that's all. I wish also that you are safe this time, and that you will watch out better in the future. Good Luck. Please keep us posted..
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2005, 05:24 PM
    Since you had intercourse during the 4th day of your period, it is highly unlikely that you would get pregnant. Having experienced your next period as scheduled makes it even more unlikely. Get tested to be sure but I really don't think you have much to worry about. In the future, no more unprotected sex. Better yet, no sex at all until you've said "I do" and have the ring on your finger to prove it!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Oct 30, 2005, 11:16 AM
    Providing that you have a regualr 28 day cycle, I would say that your chances of being pregnant are less likely. I do strongly recommend you do have protection the next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on July 6 of this year. Two days later I got my period. Since then I have been having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, gaining weight, frequent urination, stretchmarks, fuller breasts, and dizziness. This past week I took two pregnancy tests and both came out...

View more questions Search