Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense
    Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage.

Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working.

My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at the time of his death.

I've learned the hard way that I have to trust it.

Suddenly, while driving my sixth sense will tell me to take an out of the way alternate route. I won't know why, but sometimes I find out in the newspaper.

My seventh sense, I wish I could do without. My head hurts when it rains just like when people's knees hurt with Arthtitus.

My 8th sense will allow telepathy with the right person. I haven't used that one in ages.

So much for 5 senses.

How many senses do you have?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Seven
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 08:10 AM
    I have at least 8 and learned to use the seventh the hard way as well, but now we are best of buds! I have been spending a lot of time with my 8th sense lately it is almost like remote viewing or astro-projection but I don't leave my body. I neglect my 6th sense cause I am not really psychic but sometimes I do know stuff before it is going to happen thanks to 7th which is more in tune anyway.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 19, 2007, 09:31 AM
    As far as I know.. 6... I can sense spirits right off the bat and I can normally tell age, gender, and how they died. I'm really intuned to them, but the kind I sense easiest are the really mad ones or the ones that are evil (like murdered or something). Me and my friends went into this one graveyard once and I passed a tombstone and I felt immense sadness and anger. I could tell the man was in his 30s, he had died very angry cause he was accused of something he didn't do, and he was hanged (it was like back in the 1800s). This ability scared me a lot when I was little cause I ran into a few really pissed off people and I would get the direct feeling they wanted to hurt me for some reason or another. I'm good with it now though, it's under control. It's actually kind of fun to feel the presence of a spirit, the good ones I mean, there are some really mad spirits though. And ones that murdered *shudder*. I can't just draw out spirits or anything, the spirit has to be wandering around near me for me to feel them. If their sleeping I have not clue they are there. Sometimes I see them sometimes I don't (I saw my dogs ghost when I was 9 as she bed her final farewell after her death to my family in the middle of the night).
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 19, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Well sometimes there are good ones that stay and "play". E.I. poltraguests or on some occasions children stay and actually to play.
    xblackxfrostx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 07:32 AM
    I don't know about other's but... I have seven. I can see future events and everynow and then past event's through dreams, I can also use Astral Projection, I can project my spirit form out of my physical body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Make Sense of It all [ 112 Answers ]

So here I sit at work - browsing the Internet for a definitive answer, but I have come to realize there is no definitive answer to my question. Here is the background: All is fine and well in my life - great boyfriend of 4 years, great family and a few great friends (which I have done on...

Common Sense [ 4 Answers ]

Q: Why do men die before their wives? A: Because they want to.

Does this make sense to anyone. [ 13 Answers ]

This confuses me, so maybe I should stop thinking about it... Maybe someone can understand it... How can someone tell you things such as "I still have very strong feelings for you", "I am miserable constantly becuase your gone now", "I know im making a mistake by leaving you" and "I still think...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

Sense and Sensibility [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a question about Jane Austin's book "Sense and Sensibility". How can you compare Elinor's and Marianne's character? Thanks

View more questions Search