Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirandacholy42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Early 80's children's live action show
    There is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2008, 01:45 PM
    The only thing that comes to mind is BLIND MELON's music video no rain
    phishfry44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacholy42
    there is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    YES YES YES!! I used to love that show. I don't remember what it was called but it was live acting performers dressed up in animal outfits (a lot like the outfits worn in the musical "Cats") with face paint and a coupld live actors dressed as normal people. They had a skit with a moral for every episode and at the end there would be a song demonstrating the moral from the episode.

All I remember is one of the episodes had an old man who couldn't hear anything the whole time and at the end of the episode realized he had forgotten to take these cotton balls out of his ears that he put in there earlier and the moral was not to put things in your ears. Another episode was about accidents featuring a song with the chorus going something along the lines of "Accidents Happen"... etc.

I would love to know the name of this show... please help!
    mo900hrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 01:28 AM
    The Show you're talking about sounds a lot like a show called zoobilee zoo! I believe the theme music was In the hall of the mountain king, if that rings any bells.
    vimmipr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 09:05 PM

Actually I am trying to find out the name of that show too, but I know its not zoobilee zoo.
    They use to introduce theselves by saying hey we are the butterfly people.
    I hope someone remembers the name.
    ddjenkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 04:24 PM
    Romper room
    wilvsaber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 03:57 PM
    It was called the Bug-a-loos They were bugs that played music. Their big rival was an evil DJ. http://www.bugaloos.com/
    misskosmic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 04:55 PM
    It may be The Great Land of Small, if you remember butterfly people on the other side of the rainbow and magical gold dust and a leprechaun: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Land_of_Small

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

80's children's show, need to know [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions regarding two kid's shows I have been trying to find forever! Does anyone know where I can find The Tale of the Bunny Picnic? I've been looking all over the internet on where I can find it to buy. It's about this little rabbit (Bean) who is always pretending to be...

Children's movie of 80's or early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is always talking about a movie where a boy travels by riding on a postage stamp, or travels by mail or something like that. She can only remember this part of the movie and she doesn't know the actor or title or whether it was animated or not? Does anyone know if this is a real...

80's TV show with live action fairy tale characters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember and have been trying to find the name of an 80's TV show about a fairy tale princess trying to live in the 1980's she was snow white or a rip off snow white... it was very short lived and I believe it was on at night.

Early 80's children's movie [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?

View more questions Search