Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2005, 07:31 PM
    Sister murdered
    Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. http://community.webtv.net/rp608/x
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2005, 10:18 AM
    So sorry to hear and read about your loss, dear. Not knowing what's going to happen can make you feel helpless and frustrated, but you must go on with your life, and I'm sure your sister would have wanted it that way too.

As far as the media goes, they do their jobs, that's all.

Normally the 'system' works, but there could be a backlog of cases and as long as the perpetrator is locked up, that at least should give you some peace. It's been a long time and you really should focus on something to make your life worthwhile for you and the remainder of your family. Frustration and bitterness should not dominate your center beings and you should look forward. This person is certainly not going to get off scott-free. I know this hurts like heck, but for your mental health alone, you've got to let go sometime. Wishing you all HOPE and PEACE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

Murdered Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I am Sparkling princess :)... I have a friend who was murdered and am unable to locate the newspaper article or an obituary for her. The only information I have is that she died about 6 months ago. Where do I get the information rom?

Sister [ 5 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search