Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chippewa88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Finding my father
    I'm trying to find my father... his name is Dock Eugene Price... but everywhere I look for some kind of number you have to either join a site or pay a ridiculous amount just for a phone number... do you know how I can find him. Or a phone number for free. Please email me if you can help me out.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Did he just run out and was this from an adoption agency? If so the adoption agency may give you some information. If he has a criminal record the police station may be able to let you know of his where-abouts.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Try 411.com
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 19, 2007, 11:44 PM
    That's really good advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Finding my birth father [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to find my dad, I haven't seen him in 16 years his name is Andrew ian walker he has blake hair he is over 5ft8 he has lodes of tatoos I was born in 1987. He was married to a maria trace claire Morgans and I have a sister called Kayleigh have you seen him

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

View more questions Search