Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandiemoo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2005, 01:00 PM
    A different coke commercial 80's
    I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and no-one knows who sang it, or what it was called! :eek: driving me batty!
    If anyone knows where I can find any info ( e-mailed coke - no reply at all!)please let me know!
    My sanity is depending on you! :)
    Jazzygeeto Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2005, 08:47 AM
    You can download this advert from the "advert" section on this site: http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/ :)

I believe the name of the girl who sung this is "Lilet" or "Marielle" as she is now known...

It would be appreciated if someone could tell me where I can download this advert as a windows media file though! ;) Or better still, as an mp3 file! :D

Nov 22, 2005, 12:37 PM
    Fank yoo
    Thank you soooooooo much, that was the right advert... but don't know how to get it onto mp3 either. Could you not add it to windows media player by searching for new files on your computer? It should pick it up and add it into your library. :)

Nov 23, 2005, 09:36 AM
    Ooh, my friend managed to transform the file into an mp3 yesterday! :D If you want it, I could try and upload it for you! ;)

It's such a great advert! :)

Nov 23, 2005, 03:01 PM
    Mp3
    Thanks, but I have saved it as a video file - so all is well again in my world!
    Thanks soooo much for that - brill vid

Nov 24, 2005, 12:45 PM
    Okeley dokeley! :)
    ely18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Hello... I'm also looking for that song.. tomorrow's people by lilet... hope you can help me out guys... please!
    saint_714 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Hi There! I wonder If you could provide me a copy of This Commercial Video of coke entitled "Tomorrow's People by Lilet or Marielle. The site posted here is not working anymore. Thank you so much In advance.:)
    powerglide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Have you tried YouTube?. I have seen the coke commercial there... along with several others in various languages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What actress is the roller Girl in the 2005 Coke commercial? [ 4 Answers ]

Who is she?? I emailed Coke and they said they don't give out that information. :confused:

80's coke commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where I could download 80's Coke commercials . Especially Coke commercials relating to Olympics such as... " to the simplest pleasure, to the highest of dreams, we're united by this moment...this is real, this is real , you can't beat the feeling" Thanks!

Coke [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search