Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 18, 2007, 11:44 AM
    How the hell do I organize?
    Okay my boyfriend bought me a phillips MP3 with video, music, radio, and picture storage, to replace my RCA Mp3 cause it's been messing up. I love the thing it's nice and smooth small, black, and oh so cute but there's an issue... when I put it music on it... it's all jumbled and I can't just easily search my artists on the dang thing!! I was trying to transfer the music from my RCA to my Phillips through the windows media player AND IT'S NOT WORKING!! I haven't been using it for anything but music vids and picture storage cause I can't figure out how to organize my music so I can easily find it without having to scan a thousand songs to find just one!

To add on I've been trying to put some home vids on it that are quicktime but they won't go on!! It says it's format isn't able to be put on there, but I have other quicktime vids on it! I really want this vid on there cause it's of my bird that recently died! T.T

HELP!!
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 24, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Anyone?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Ok first thing, Can we have Model code, or Model type.

This will make it easier to tell what fuctions It has.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I Go To Hell? [ 44 Answers ]

I am in an abusive marriage with a Christian... I plan to leave and divorce soon... will I be doomed for a divorce?

Will I be sent to hell? [ 104 Answers ]

Well I am beginning to think I am gay and I am wondering if I would be sent to hell for this. I hear all the time on TV about how god hates gays, and I'm not sure if I am gay but this isn't helping... Also what if I kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,

What the hell? [ 3 Answers ]

All right basically, I have been dating this girl for 6 months. Not too long, but long anough to set in a hurtful mood for me. My ex decided to spread a rumor about me that I cheated on my current girl at the time with her which never happened, but regardless it never settles into her. Finally she...

What the hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Mmk. I already know I need to get rid of my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend so tell me how to dump him without making him cry... ;)

View more questions Search