Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acleach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
    If my boyfriend is on probation and has a kid will he get locked up?
    I want to know if he can be locked up for that. Because his record clears once he's 18.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I don't understand what one has to do with the other. What makes you think he would be locked up?
    coronazdimedoll Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
    In my opinion Hon, I am pretty sure he cannot get locked up for having a child lol. My Godbrother has a child and he's locked up but for something else. One has nothing to do with the other. The baby would be his own personal problem. Probation is more like no drinking no smoking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 09:32 PM
    You did not say your age, you say he is under 18, so are you under age of consent, if you are 13 or 14 or even 16 in some states, yes he could be charged with rape depending on his age exactly.
    fairypoot Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 12:59 PM
    Wow you guys missed it entirely?. SHE's ASKING whether or not if he VIOLATES his probation will the same penalty apply? Like, will he be able to get a pardon from being locked up because he has a child to provide and support. Or at least that's what I think it means.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2011, 12:09 PM

No need to be rude, fairypoot. You're answering a question from over 3 years ago.
    fairypoot Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 01:47 AM
    My bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband locked up on probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

my husband was charged wth 5 years probation for delivery of cocaine dec. 06 ot of Nebraska. He transferred out here, to polk county, Florida. p.o and sheriffs dept did random curfew check and searched house, and found his son's marijuana pipe and under agram of marijuana. He was arrested and has a...

Locked out by my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. My ex locked me out of our apartment after a 3 day fight. I came home with the locks changed. I am listed as an occupant on the lease and was not given any written notice. All my furniture is in there. I have reciepts for the furniture with only my name on the bill...

I'm getting locked up. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How long is the statue of limations on a juvinlie on probation if I run away... mind you I ture 18 in about 4 months... Please help.

Locked out [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Maryland, and received a request to vacate a property I rent. I have vacated the property but have left some belongings there, and have not turned the key over to the landlords. I received a notice to appear in court, the date of which has not come. I went to the property to get my...

My boyfriend violation of probation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: hello every one please anyone that knows about this mater please reply to me!my boyfriend was given probation with a 5 year cap,he was given additional programs to participate on while on probation like a long term out patient also he was ordered to get a job.which he did,due to the...

View more questions Search