Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbaileyfarley22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:11 AM
    How long does alcohol stay in the urine?
    I stopped drinking at 2am last Monday and was given a urine test on Tuesday at 1015 am or so for probation would alcohol show up on my test?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Depending on how much you drank here's the facts: Expect each drink to take about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get through your system and into your urine. In addition to the 80 minutes per drink, the breakdown products of alcohol may be detectable for 24-48 hours after the last drink. And there nothing you can do to hasten the metabolism of alcohol in your body once you've had too many. Sounds like you may be at some level of risk for your test. I would think about this seriously since your on probation now.
    jbaileyfarley22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 09:07 AM
    How long does alcohol stay in your urine 2
    I left out details I stopped drinking at 2am last Monday I had 6 beers and 3 shots and I was tested on Tuesday that next day at about 1030am I weigh about 250lbs if that helps thank you
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 09:20 AM
    As noted in answer to your previous post, there's a good possibility that the alcohol would indeed show up in your urine test.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Beer, wine and liquor contain "just" about the same amount of pure alcohol, a drink is a drink, body weight, sex, has little to do with the effects, If your lucky enough to pass this time.. and I think with 9 drinks your at high risk of failing,. I would re-evalulate your drinking considering your current situation.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2007, 04:00 PM
    > Two Threads Merged <

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long does xanax stay in your urine? [ 27 Answers ]

How long does xanax stay in your urine, and how long does it stay in your blood? Thanks

How long stay in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how long methodone stays in urine if there is no build up and you have to take a drug test 4 days later?

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests?

How long does drugs stay in the urine [ 3 Answers ]

How long does percocet and vicodin stay in your urine I used last time Friday at 100 pm and got a drug test Wednesday around like 10:00am

How long does hydrocodone stay in the urine? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a drug test coming up and I don't have a script for the pain medication I take. I just wondered hw long it would stay in my urine. I hope someone can help, I have looked all over the internet for answers and all I get is info on how to order the pills! Thanks.

View more questions Search