Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saz 77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Old match boxes from all around the world?Do they hold any value?
    I have a collection of old match boxes from around the world .Most are empty But some still have matches. Dose any one think they have any value?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Hey SAZ 77- This is the first one I have seen on match boxes, ON cigar boxes there is a value on them ,also on match books, with advertising on them. That's all I can help you with. I think nthere are some books on them ( CHECK WITH BOOKS A MILLION> GOOD LUCK F.B.E.
    cheerful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 07:03 AM
    I have four matchboxes, Uniformes Militares, nos 6 9 15 and 26, three francia 1810/1727/1860 and an imperio Austrio-Hungaro. Are they worth anything?
    noumps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 12:55 AM
    I have a lot of antique matches and waxed matches from around the world and was wondering the same too!
    rbarn64850 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:02 AM
    Email me at [email protected]. I buy these.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lock Boxes [ 3 Answers ]

Anne Teak, the financial manager of a furniture manufacturer, is considering operating a lock-box system. She forecasts that 400 payments a day will be made to lock boxes with an average payment size of $2,000. The bank’s charge for operating the lock boxes is $.40 a check. The interest rate is...

You.s.mail boxes [ 1 Answers ]

please tell me who in fact ownes the mail box at my house is it the postal service or the homeowner we have a lot of opions on this thank you

Flower boxes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I attached 8' long wooden flower boxes to a wrought iron railing?

Electrical boxes [ 2 Answers ]

I think I have an unique problem. I have a 4"x4"x6' space which is all wall board above a pass through. I have 3 small wall sconces I want to mount above the pass through. The problem is the wall board. How do I attach the electrical boxes so I can mount the light fixtures? At this point I have the...

Need help for Linux boxes. [ 1 Answers ]

How to setup and install the APC power management on Linux boxes? Please help... thks.

View more questions Search