Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 17, 2007, 09:32 PM
    What is up with my arm?
    Okay about three weeks ago my right arm was hurting right below my elbow and about an inch from that point. Then it started to move up my elbow to my shoulder, it usually just hurt below the elbow though. Well I went to see my doctor and she told me I have an Elbow Inflammation. She gave me some medication called Diclofenac to help my arm. I've been taking it for about four days when yesterday pain just shot through my arm at work and it hurt so bad I stopped moving it and was working for about an hour using my left hand (which was really hard cause I'm right handed). I don't know if it's cause I wasn't moving my arm or if it's something else wrong with it too, but my hand had gone completely numb! It was even turning a light tent of blue! My could feel my hand later and my arm stopped hurting, but I just don't get what's going on. My arm is hurting worse at times now then before I got the medication!! Shouldn't the medicine be helping me with the pain and uninflating my arm not making it hurt worse and swelling like a freaking balloon!!
    lobrobster Posts: 208, Reputation: 26

Oct 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I'm not a doctor, but I'd get that re-looked at ASAP.

Not to alarm you, but any time an extremity turns a tint of blue it could be serious. It could be that the inflammation is restricting blood flow, or it could be an outright bloodclot. Either way, I wouldn't wait too long before getting it looked at again. Hopefully, it's nothing major.
    jwash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 05:42 PM
    How is your arm now?
    A lot of times medical doctors will only treat the symptons-not the cause. I had the same
    Problem before and found these pills- glutothione. Not the ones that are in the stores. These are patented with a composite patent and worked within 2 weeks. These pills are able to penetrate the cell wall and works on a celluar level.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 11, 2007, 10:33 PM
    My arm is fine now. I found out it was an elbow inflammation (caused by lifting to much). I was given some pills to help it, my arm was feeling better then it started hurting at work again so I stopped taking them and then a couple days later my elbow and arm were fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

? Spots on arm [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since childhood I have had small spots on my upper arms, which produce a hard white substance when pressure is applied. I have tried every possible 'cure', including drinking lots of water, exfoliating daily, not moisturising, different kinds of moisturiser... I have been told in the past...

Arm loan [ 6 Answers ]

How do ARM loans work? Can you lock in a rate at anytime? If so, what does it cost (if anything) to do this?

Lump under arm [ 3 Answers ]

I have been getting a reoccuring lump under my arms. I went to see a doctoe the first time. She said it was a swollen sweat gland- gave me some antibiotics. Next time it swelled up again and I went to see her again. She took a culture sample and it was normal skin cells. Dr gave me some antibiotics...

Growth under arm [ 3 Answers ]

I had atiny growth under my arms, may be an extension of breast glands. At aboyt 18 years they were of the size of a grape, now at age 52 they are as large as a lemon and bothersome. They do not hurt but I can not wear sleeveless dresses, the bra strap pinches and it uncomfortable. What is this...

Lump under my arm [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump under my arm, but it seems to be in the muscle rather than the gland. Anyone had this problem?

View more questions Search