Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Clomid side effects
    Ok, so I finished my round of Prometrium and finally started my period today. The doctor called in Clomid 50mg for me to start on Friday **crosses fingers**

This is the first time I have taken Clomid. I have researched and know all the possible side effects but am wondering how many women here have been on Clomid and what, if any side effects did you experience?
    How many of you were able to conceive with the first round of treatment?

Just want to be prepared :)

Thanks!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I took Clomid. The only side effect I remember was that I had cramps when I ovulated. Other than that everything was fine. And it worked for me on the second try.

Good luck!
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB4657
    I took Clomid. The only side effect I remember was that I had cramps when I ovulated. Other than that everything was fine. And it worked for me on the second try.

Good luck!
    Thanks so much :) I have a 5 (soon to be 6) year old little girl from a previous relationship. But man, my husband and I just can't seem to get pregnant!

I hope this works :)
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I had a lot of hot flashes and some headaches but nothing severe I'm on my second round of clomid and I'm still waiting to ovulate best of luck to you
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHec4
    I had alot of hot flashes and some headaches but nothing severe im on my second round of clomid and im still waiting to ovulate best of luck to you
    Thank you :) I just picked up my prescription and start taking the Clomid tomorrow :)
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Good luck
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Thanks :) So far... so good. Today was day 3 of Clomid and so far no side effects :D

But at least I was prepared for them :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

If I can't climax, are there other ramifications? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is pretty straighforward (I think). Are there physiological effects that happen to a man when he's been aroused and doesn't climax? Thanks.

Side effects on steroides [ 5 Answers ]

Okay my friend wants to do one cicyle of steroids just for a month or seomthing I'm telling him it's a bad idea and can him up but you guys tell me the side effects of doing this... he says to me all the side effects are for long time users not just for one cycle

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

Side Effects Of Finasteride In Women

View more questions Search