Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HannahBanana420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 11:22 AM
    The same thing happened to mine, but it was not my fault at all, It just migrated because the piercer did it wrong. They pierced it way too shallow so it moved. I took it out before it would just tear the skin and fall out. I went to a professional piercer and he said I can get it done again in 6 months- a year. He said it wouldn't hurt anymore than the first time.
    Hdbkr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 05:05 AM
    I had the same thing happen. Mine migrated and I could see the jewelry through the thinnest layer of skin. I took my belly bar out today but I was wondering if anyone knows how to reduce the swelling? It looks pretty red and infected? Thanks
    kikamaryjane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 11:12 PM
    I just got my belly pierced like about a week ago but it came out crocket, if I take it out and get it re done will it be better? How long will I have to wait to get it re done?
    rahawk18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 09:18 AM
    ive had it pierced 2 times and mine came out each time. some skins are ment to have a belly ring. it will reject it i understand you like it but my opinion it just isnt worth having it done again i have a big purple line from having it done again and its alot more painful the second time around!
    cassibabybackj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Your bellybutton is rejecting it. TAKE IT OUT. I got mine done and it rejected, it will keep coming out farther and farther until it rips out, mine ripped out and its all scared and ugly now. This girl that does piercings told me to let it reject and come out or else it won't heal right; she said if I let it come out then it will heal right back to normal and I can get it redone in a couple weeks, so I did and never healed right. I would just take it out. If you want your belly done you can pierce the bottom. And if you already have the bottom done you can pierce the top. Good luck(:
    kgdub154 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Same thing happened to me! The skin all came off and only a little piece of skin was holding my ring in place :( I don't think I'm going to get it re done for fear the same thing is going to happen I had it for almost a year and it was fine until I went in a hot tub and an hour later all the skin was gone maybe it was happening and I didn't realize it until then but yeah I'm very sad I loved my belly piercing! :(
    lala383 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 11:36 AM
    That is stupid.
    lala383 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 11:36 AM
    All of you are so dumb!
    emma21softball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 06:56 PM
    I pierced my own belly button it doing fine needs a little more time to heal but I didn't get enough skin in it, so I want to take it out and re-do-it it's in the same spot I pierced it at I no for sure. Do you think it would be OK if I let it close up and got it professionally done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got cartilage pierced with piercing gun. Scared of keloids/scars/infections [ 8 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced with a piercing gun at Claire's 3 days ago, and I regret that I did not do my research before I got it. After having it done, I researched online and all websites say that piercings guns should never be used for cartilage piercings because of all these reasons, and...

I got my tongue pierced how long does it take to heal and what can I use to clean it? [ 6 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced how long does it take to heal and what can I use to clean it with and where can get the stuff I clean it with?:confused:

How long does it take 4 belly piercing to heal? [ 2 Answers ]

Some people are telling me to wait 4-6 weeks to take out the belly ring and put in a new 1 and some people are saying wait 6 months so which one is it?

Belly Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just want to ask if the belly piercing causes cancer, because many people told me that it does since the belly is connected to our stomach and intestine! Thanks

Got my Belly button Pierced Extras on cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I just got my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should do anything else besides the salt water to keep it from getting infected. 'The piercer also said that I could put polysporin on the barbell, is there anyting else that helped anyone? :) :)

View more questions Search