Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxshr3yuxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Sound system deleted
    I deleted sound system from my computer I have windows XP can any one help me get it back. And its not in my control panel. The software I have no sound at all:mad:
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Use the driver CD you got with your computer, the sound driver should be on the disc if you have it. If you don't, use driverguide website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound system (speakers) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have two sound systems in the same room No1:- Receiver with 2 front 2 rear 1 centre 1 subwoofer speakers Hooked up to Receiver DVD, VCR and TV No2:- Receiver with centre speaker only (80w) Hooked up to Receiver, CD Player Question is:- Can I hook up cables from...

After deleted soundMAX, and then no sound [ 3 Answers ]

I deleted the soundmax from my computer accidentally, After that I can't play any sounds from my speaker, I don't know what can I do now? I tried to download the soundmax from internet, but the setup was failed, It appeared "severe"- driver not found (something like that) So, anyone tell...

Connections for RCA surround sound system [ 2 Answers ]

I had this figured out at one point in my life, but then I moved. Here's my dillema. Normal Sylvania TV, Magnavox DVD/VCR and RCA surround system-How do I connect these three? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I deleted my sound on my computer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!

New sound system in truck [ 1 Answers ]

Installing new audio system in 2003 dodge truck looking for wiring info on factory radio.

View more questions Search