Ask
    ryan1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 02:57 PM
    The girl
    I figured it out thanks
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2005, 05:58 PM
    Many people will consent to maintain a long-distance relationship but then not want to go through with it. This girl probably needs and wants readily-available companionship and you're not in a position to give that to her right now. I'd stop texting, e-mailing, phoning for a while ; in short, don't contact her at all. She may eventually come around to miss you and then she'll call you. On the other hand, she may not and then you'll know that it wasn't meant to be. Meanwhile, get out and enjoy yourself with other people and don't tie yourself down to this one person who's 3000 miles away from you and obviously can't be there for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Help with a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this girl all year but I have only recently started talking to her she is a very nice girl but my problem is not her its more around her she is mexican I am white and I have a very traditional family that is not really even the major problem I was recently thinking of asking her out...

That Girl [ 7 Answers ]

OK so what if this girl says that she's kind of busy with sport for awhile and doesn't think she's ready for a Bf now. But says she loves talking to me and tells me that I'm nice.what do I do.

Help with a girl [ 10 Answers ]

Just to help you guys out, I will be a freshman in high school next year. I have been on dates with plenty of girls my age and older but none of them are quite like this girl. She however is a year younger than I am and will not yet be in high school. (she looks older than she is and acts more...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

View more questions Search