Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fableboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 12:48 PM
    Old baseball cards worth anything?
    I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2005, 04:17 AM
    Here's a decent baseball card price guide: http://mycards.info/
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2011, 06:23 PM
    Another site to consider is Beckett. They offer subscription services, including the ability to organize your collection.

Here is a sample search for Dave Stewart.

Interestingly, baseball cards started in the 1860's when baseball and photography were both becoming popular. By the turn of the century, the cards were being included in candy and cigarette packaging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stack of baseball cards any value? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently found a stack of old baseball cards and I know nothing about them. Can someone tell me if any of them are worth something? Don russ king of kings 1989 nolan ryan Don russ diamond kings 1989 bryn smith Tigers (topps) chet lemon with batting scores on back 1990? Kelloggs corn flakes...

1986 boxed set of baseball cards [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boxed set of 1986 baseball cards where do I go to find the value of them ? :o

Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

:) :confused: I have a plaque of 5 Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards, made by pacific trading cards, inc. 1991. Here are the details: 1. Texas Rangers, "Pick Off at Third", originally autographed. Card no. 216. 2. California Angels, "California Victory". Card no. 126. 3. Houston Astros,...

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Nate Oliver--Dodgers--1959-1964--Topps 59 Wes Parker--Dodgers--1963-1967 and 1963-1965--Topps 533 and 134 John Roseboro . C with signature--Dodgers--1952-1966--Topps 365 Ron Fairly of-1B--with signature--Dodgers--1958-1966--Topps 94 Jim Brewer Pitcher--with signature--Dodgers--1956-1966--Topps...

View more questions Search