Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueGlance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 11:37 AM
    Coefficents for exponential trend analysis
    Hello!

I was wondering if there was at table of values that I could use for general weights (coefficents) of orthogonal contrasts for exponential trend analysis. The highest may start anywhere near 10 and the lowest starting point may start anywhere near 4 or 5. I just want the points for a typical decay function where e=1. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Adam
    janguera Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 01:57 PM
    Are you asking for something similar to this:

Orthogonal Linear Contrasts for Polynomial Regression (if you Google this you'll get a table)...

Does anybody else know of a table that would follow this ?

J
    gogosean Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGlance
    Hello!

I was wondering if there was at table of values that I could use for general weights (coefficents) of orthogonal contrasts for exponential trend analysis. The highest may start anywhere near 10 and the lowest starting point may start anywhere near 4 or 5. I just want the points for a typical decay function where e=1. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Adam
    What stat package are you using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Norton Block Trend from running? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a virus check off trends free site and it will not run on my computer. I have run it before while Running Norton but for some reason it will no longer run on my computer. Norton of Symantec of course gives me no help and I am not understanding why this will not work anymore?? ...

Trend Micro house call [ 2 Answers ]

I am using house call to scan my PC, for all that stuff that slow it down. It has download all the things it needed to do this it now says 3 1/2 days scanning files and folders, okay question is. Is this normal? Update now say 16 1/2 hours, it has only been 5 minutes Update now say 7...

Exponential decay [ 1 Answers ]

The radioactive decay formula is A = A0(1/2)^t/n, where A is the current amoutn of the radioactive sample, A0 is the original amount, t is the elapsed time and n is the length of the half life. The half life of Sodium-24 is 14.9h. A researcher begins with 100mg of sodium-24. What is the...

View more questions Search