Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicapoo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Is he a liar
    My Name Is Monica And Me And I Love This Boy Named Marquist And My Friend Told Me He Tried To Talk To Her He Says He Didi'nt And He Says He Relly Care About Me I Want to Know If Its True Or Not
    lonelily Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Your going to have to trust him if it's his word against hers!
    If you don't trust him then maybe there's a bit of a problem there...
    I'm sure if you talk about it you can sort it out.
    brookeleigh Posts: 119, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2007, 03:58 AM
    I would pick the friend over him, friends first. Always.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pathological liar [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this man for a year and we are now engaged and have a really great relationship. I've grown to become attached to him as he has become to me, too. He knows everything about me except for this one problem. I am a pathological liar, and as I've tried my best to not lie to him, I...

I'm a compulsive liar! [ 6 Answers ]

My name is angela and my mom sent in a question about my issue with lying ever sent I made a HUGE lie and mistake I've gotten hit hard by the conseguences my parents wouldn't believe anything I said and I was very ashamed of what I had done I never knew this couild happen I had been grounded for 2...

What do you think . Once a cheater and liar always one. [ 13 Answers ]

Do you think people can go from always lying and cheating on women to being with one and faithful and happy with just one instead of two or more... love love love need your opinions:confused:

I'm a liar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem lying. Not just to my friends and co-workers, but to my family and to my husband. I chose to have emotional relationships with men at my work against my husbands wishes, and did so for months. He had already confronted me once about a phone call he saw, but I continued...

Pathological liar [ 1 Answers ]

I have a group of friends who do everything together. One of these friends got himself into a financial jam.. really bad, borrowed a great deal of money from one of the other guys. A family member asked me to help the guy out who borrowed & lost all the money by handling his checkbook so all his...

View more questions Search