Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    less29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:07 AM
    What is important in relationship
    I have been married for 9 years to a wonderful man.One day I was on a chat line talking to another guy and then started talking to this guy on the phone.I told my husband that I was going to leave him for this other guy.:confused: 6 months my husband sleeped with my sister.So I thought that I would get back at him for that. Me and my husband are still together but he doesn't trust me at all.He is always checking my phone and what I am doing where I am at all times.since that has happened.I don't get it at all.::( Any more I am lost.Please tell me what I can do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Sounds like what caused the expression two wrongs don't make a right to come about.
    Guys seem to have a double standard and even when they cheat on you with your sister before you cheat back they have a way of turning it back at you being the one that has to live with the consequences of mistrust.
    My neighbor's husband cheated on her with her sister for years. She even ended up pregnant. Then when she found out she figured she might as well cheat on him and he never let her live it down.
    You either live with his cheating if he still is and prove to him you quit he is now the guilty party. Or you say enough is enough and leave him.
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
    What!! He slept with your sister for 6 months? And your still with him, I say leave and leave now!
    aaii Posts: 91, Reputation: 10

Oct 17, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Oh dear. Your on a chat line, leave your husband of 9 years -- "just like that!" -- then he sleeps with your sister and you feel the need to sink down to his level and get back at him. Now your back together and your wondering where this mistrust is coming from?

Am I missing something here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How important? [ 1 Answers ]

I left in the middle of my year 11 but decided to work instead... but is finnishing your year 12 certificate the most important thing while your young?

How important is sex to a relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now. We live together, and things between us are wonderful. We make each other laugh, constantly, and enjoy a lot of the same things. We are very open when things are bothering us, and communicate beautifully. There is a perfect balance of give...

Are looks that important? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it the way I feel when I am with her? Or is it the way I feel when she is not around? Or both we get along really good and I am a bit scared of getting too close because of past relationships. So is it something that I will just know or what? I thought I felt that way before but it was jaded....

Important weekend for my relationship with my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I never thought I would be doing this, but I'm kind of stuck in a situation and thought this might me the best unbiased opinion other than the usual friends and parents opinion. I have an important weekend coming up that has kind of sprung up on me. I have been with my girlfriend...

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

View more questions Search