Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirleypvc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 05:17 AM
    Should I call him?
    Hi,

I recently met this guy in a bar and he asked me out. We went on a date, had a really great time, ended the night with a lovely kiss. We agreed that we both enjoyed ourselves and would see each other again. A few days later he went on holiday for a week. He came back on Monday and I haven't heard from him yet. I text him to say hope he got back OK and had a nice holiday, but he hasn't replied. Should I call him? We had such a great time and after everything he said I can't understand why he hasn't been in contact since returning from holiday. What should I do?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2005, 06:56 AM
    I vote don't call him. At this point you can wonder fondly if he's thinking about you. If he's not interested, and you call him, he'll either be honest or lie... neither of which you want to hear, right?

If he is interested, he will call.

Make sense? :o
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2005, 06:32 PM
    Wait for him to contact you. If you pursue him too aggressively, he may come to be angry or resentful. He may not really be all that interested in you ; he may have just been looking for a good time that night you met him in the bar and maybe just wanted to go out with you for one evening before going on his holiday. Sometimes people seek out the company of members of the opposite sex without the intention of pursuing any type of ongoing relationship. It seems like this guy may be one of those. I don't know what kinds of hopes or intentions you have towards this guy but if it's any consolation, consider yourself as likewise having had a good time with him and be ready now to meet new people to have more fun with.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Oct 27, 2005, 07:36 PM
    I have to agree with all of the others... Don't call him. If he is really intrested in you he will call. When my boyfriend and I first started dating, I never called him because he never gave me a chance to, he always called me. First thing in the morning, breakfast, lunch, and dinner my phone always rang first. If he doesn't call, well, you were better off without him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Should I call him or get over him? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, here's my problem. In January, I met this guy and liked him from the start. I had 5th period w/ him and every day I liked him more and more, and over time he began to really mean a lot to me. He was always really nice and he knew I liked him but never said he liked me back. The year ended...

View more questions Search