Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Hey lovie1 thanks for the pics you've gotten lovely even beautiful results on your skin
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simonek
    hey lovie1 thanks for the pics you've gotten lovely even beautiful results on your skin
    You're relcome
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Hey lovie this is mona frm india, where are your pics and what did you used n 4 what time, I have send you a pm check rehem karo yaar bataoo m new 2 this forum and skin whitening adventure
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Lovie is my hero.. I love her results.. I want my skin to be like hers LOL..

I can see lightening of my skin.. but its not that drastic.. people are not asking or wondering why my skin is lighter or something

It seems that 1 kg of mono is not enough to see a difference in my skin tone.. thats why I ordered another package of mono..

Its working.. but you have to be patient

Feb 21, 2008, 10:06 AM
    My friend its MONOBENZONE EEEEEEEETHER OF HYDROQUINONE, lovie said me 2 start too wit this using 10-20-30%, m rily scared wit this (yep congrats to her, she did it) bt...

MONOBENZONE VS BENZYL-ARBUTIN which 2 start and how much?? Seriously 10-20% of monobenone? N that 2 alone?

Hey lovie you didn't said what are th percentages 4 asian-indian colour (it would be horrible if v become horribly pale white)

Feb 21, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mona4white
    My frnd its MONOBENZONE EEEEEEEETHER OF HYDROQUINONE, lovie said me 2 start too wit this using 10-20-30%, m rily scared wit this (yep congrats 2 her, she did it) bt ...

MONOBENZONE VS BENZYL-ARBUTIN which 2 start n how much??? seriously 10-20% of monobenone? n tht 2 alone?

hey lovie u didnt said what r th percentages 4 asian-indian colour (it wud b horrible if v become horribly pale white)
    Well I never used arbutin so I can't comment on that. But I use mono. So I can comment on that.

And using mono it would take some years depending on original skin color to become pale white.:) . Start with 10% to see how the skin accustomes it self to mono look for things such as excema, dermatities. then move up in dosage yes mono is a slow process but it's so gradual that the color change can sneak up on you too. :p :p

Feb 21, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Pale white means Michael jackson white? M indian and any ethnic person would nt want 2 change completely, just little killing of melonocytes, I hope you understand

N which product of monobenzone 10%? A powder over th counter?

Some people said they also mix some lotion and lemon and stuff, shd v have 2 mix wit 10%?

Same question to monobenzone_attention (hey I have sent you a pm too)

Feb 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I gat your mail thanks bt could u post th recepie (link) n m still skeptical weather it will make me close 2 albimo and which product and where are your before and aftr pics, people say they saw u
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Hey guys, I am african american with milk chocolate completion. Can someone as dark as I am use mono just lighten a 2 shades? Because I am not trying to be white or too pale. My fact is milk chocolate and the rest of my body is a cinnamon to caramel complextion. I just want my face to be the same as my body so I just need to light a few shades. Can I use mono?
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Mono won't make you white from one day to another.. lol

It's a long and.. yes painful way!

I don't want to be white like michael jackson.. remember that some people take years and years to completely depig..

So.. I will try to stop when in achieved my goal.. its not easy to control the process..

When I stopped using mono.. I saw that its still working.. I recognized peeling on my arms.. even though I stopped applying..

My advice is to use mono like a normal body lotion... don't focus on skin lightening too much.. it will make you depressed if you see no changes.. lol

Stop when you reached your desired color of the skin... use sunscreen and happy life!

There must be enough melanin left to protect you from the sun.. if you don't completely depig.. so that's what I try..

If I end up with blotches.. I will completey depig..

Cheers

AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO USE MONO FOR YOURSELF. NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW MONO ACTUALLY WORKS. I AM USING IT FOR MYSELF. YES. SO FAR NO REGRETS. BUT I Don't WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SUFFER, IF THEY MAKE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MONO. IF I MESS UP MYSELF ITS OKAY.

THANKS

I asked a dermatologist.. if he know's benoquin/monobenzone.. he said NO..

But when I answered that its for depigging the skin he answered that I will end up with blotches.. he did not recommend it as well..

Feb 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    Mono won't make you white from one day to another..lol

its a long and..yes painful way!

i don't want to be white like michael jackson.. remember that some people take years and years to completey depig..

so.. i will try to stop when in achieved my goal.. its not easy to control the process..

when i stopped using mono .. i saw that its still working.. i recognized peeling on my arms ..even though i stopped applying..

my advice is to use mono like a normal body lotion...don't focus on skin lightening too much..it will make you depressed if you see no changes.. lol

stop when you reached your desired color of the skin... use sunscreen and happy life!!

there must be enough melanin left to protect you from the sun..if you don't completely depig..so thats what i try..

if i end up with blotches.. i will completey depig..

cheers

AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO USE MONO FOR YOURSELF. NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW MONO ACTUALLY WORKS. I AM USING IT FOR MYSELF. YES. SO FAR NO REGRETS. BUT I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SUFFER, IF THEY MAKE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MONO. IF I MESS UP MYSELF ITS OKAY.

THANKS
    Well said:) everybody skin and the experience that one might go through is different from one person to the next.

Hey guys do you remember the brighter skin forum it was this african american girl on there ( named latoya) that used monobenzone she used it for over 3yrs before she completely depigmented . Granted that that was not her original goal..

Also the pakastain guy on there( named sam) used mono for a little over 2yrs and he was depigmented. And he did'nt look like Michael jackson:p :p :p so it varies from person to person.

The experince that are testified here are only individual of that person using it.
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Yes. I know the britgher skin forum. There are two brighter skin forums. One is on Yahoo Groups. The other one is accessible for everyone.. without being a Yahoo member..

But her skin looks not too bad.. it looks kind of natural to me.. you can easily see that she was black skinned in the past.. her nose and face have black feautures..

You can find her pictures if you use Google.. try image search.. type in monobenzone..

Her skin looks better than michael jackson's one..
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Yes. I know the britgher skin forum. There are two brighter skin forums. One is on Yahoo Groups. The other one is accessable for everyone..without being a yahoo member..

but her skin looks not too bad .. it looks kinda natural to me..you can easily see that she was black skinned in the past.. her nose and face have black feautures..

you can find her pictures if you use google.. try image search ..type in monobenzone ..

her skin looks better than michael jackson's one..

Do you have a link to the picture so I can see?

Feb 21, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Latoya used to have pics posted on a forum called monobenzoners proboards but I don't think that forum exists anymore.. for the most part most people are private and secretive about their skin practices. I'm quite sure that there are some people out there other than latoya and sam that have fully depigmented using monobenzone.

Latoya said she used to be the color of pam who played on the TV show 'martin'

I can't say that you can look at her and tell she was dark skin because there are a lot of black people out there that are pale by nature and have strong african features doesn't nessarialy mean that they were dark at first.. that's like saying all black people are dark skin which is utter nonsense.

Both latoya and sam complexions are beautiful (to me) and it took some effort to get there especially on latoya end, coming from one extreme to the next
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 12:35 PM
    yeah so true lovie1..

a friend of mine is from jamaica.. she has green eyes and light skin!. that's possible =)

but there were also rumors on the internet... that latoya was albino and such..

lovie you can join Depigmentation - Removing Melanin (minimally/drastically) Together ;o) - Home

Feb 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
    yeah so true lovie1 ..

a friend of mine is from jamaica..she has green eyes and light skin! .. thats possible =)

but there were also rumors on the internet...that latoya was albino and such..

lovie you can join Depigmentation - Removing Melanin (minimally/drastically) Together ;o) - Home
    I heard that too. But she herself posted on the brighter skin Yahoo group forum that she was that dark. The abino thing came from the fact that she was white skin with african features. And she does look abino. She doesn't look like a white woman.:p

And I joined depig dist before but my membership was cancelled due to insufficient post:p :p but I already know the secreat so I really don't need them. At the point in time I was moving so I could'nt devote myself to the forum. Plus I no longer have the desire to be part of that group. But a good group for starters:)

Feb 21, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Monobenzone attention. How long have you been using mono? And what was your complexion to begin with? If you don't mind me asking.
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 01:01 PM
    I'm using mono 3 month now.. but I don't apply every single day.. sometimes I'm super busy and don't even have any time off..

But I always do apply when I come back home.. and in the morning.. so at the moment its 2 times a day..

My complexion is the same as yours... maybe a half shade darker.. the weird thing is that my upper part of the body is nearly white/yellowish.. but that's not cause of mono.. its normal..

I do not suffer from vit or something lol..

But I easily get a tan.. if I go swimming! So.. my face, feets, lower body are the same color as yours in the pic.

You can ask me everything..

Feb 21, 2008, 01:08 PM
    i'm using mono 3 month now.. but i don't apply every single day..sometimes im super busy and don't even have any time off ..

but i always do apply when i come back home.. and in the morning.. so at the moment its 2 times a day..

my complexion is the same as yours... maybe a half shade darker.. the weird thing is that my upper part of the body is nearly white/yellowish.. but thats not cause of mono.. its normal..

i do not suffer from vit or something lol..

but i easily get a tan ..if i go swimming! so.. my face, feets, lower body are the same color as yours in the pic.

you can ask me everything..
    What is your ethnicity?
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Mother german, father american indian

I was white when I was little.. when I was younger..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search