Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mizspelled Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    There are other skin lightening forums out there but I prefer this one.
    So how is licourice, arbutin and the papaya soap working for you. Has it lightened? How many shades?
    Well it takes extreme diligence to get to white skin color-- not really quite there yet.

For me I just exofoliate and take plenty of Liquorice (Extract, dietary supplements, etc, soap.)

Arbutin-- can't really get my hands on this stuff because of the price. It does however
    inhibit melanin.

Arbutin can classfy Alpha-arbutin and beta-arbutin.

Arbutin (beta-arbutin)is a natural double action whitening agent.

Arbutin (Beta Arbutin) is a new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents, an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a solid /liquid extraction, an environmentally friendly process .

Arbutin used in cosmetic industry:

Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation, Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.

Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time. It is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Arbutin in lipophilic media. Arbutin give three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter .

Arbutin in medical use:

Back in the 18th century, Arbutin was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent. Arbutin was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis. These uses still until today where natural medicine uses only natural ingredients to treat any disease.

Also arbutin may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria, it is also used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin . More recently, Arbutin has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully. In the meanwhile, arbutin can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.

source: Arbutin::CHEM-ONLINE.org::

Papaya Soap (Just the cheap ones at the drugstore)- I just use this in the shower let it sit and it basically exofoliates.

Vitamin C- 1,000 mg a day. Rosehips?

SunBLOCK not Sunscreen

Umbrella Lol.

Drink plenty of water and some detox method.

The creams/serum I use is 55H+ I don't know if it works-- kind of does but its pretty decent price.

---

The thought about Vitamin C though... One time I got sick so I decided to eat a lot of tangerines and Vitamin C, it did something weird :D . Instead of making me feel better it made my skin whiter. I don't know if I was just sick or it was actually the vitamins.

Whatever it was it looks nice. =D

Sometimes I can't tell how white I get because I'm from Asian descent. However I've been staying in at home quite often and this method is pretty good and practical.
    I've gone 1 1/2 shades lighter from this habit.
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Monobenzone.com, sell raw scientific mono material you can mix with lotion to make a 40% u need to depigment
    I get it in 2-3 days and have been depigmenting for a year and a half, almost done now, so I know it works.

Warning the india and china are a scam, there is a china person going under different names in china, its not monobenzone it's a scam powder they ship just to get your $
    nlightened Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Hi S Caroline,
    I bought that some time ago, but haven't really used it much. I got white patches in the creases of my neck after a few uses. The smell is so strong now do you mask it or do you only use at night? Let me go on the record as saying I AM NOT ENDORSING the above named website. I kind of think it might work but I'm still not really sure. I use the one from the pharmacy for now. I want to try it again though I hope to mix it better next time. Will keep you posted.
    N
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline
    monobenzone.com, sell raw scientific mono material u can mix with lotion to make a 40% u need to depigment
    i get it in 2-3 days and have been depigmenting for a year and a half, almost done now, so i know it works.

warning the india and china are a scam, there is a china person going under different names in china, its not monobenzone its a scam powder they ship just to get your $

You have no idea what you are talking about.. I think YOU are scam..

China and india are the main sources for monobenzone.. so shut up... something like you should be punished..

People say monobenzone.com is scam..
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 20, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Monobenzone.com/depig.com

ARE A SCAM!!

I feel sorry for anyone who wasted their money on those products
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Ive been using mono for about a month and a half.. and I do see a difference. This is mostly because I used glutathione and I used glutathione soap for a little while as well. I am soon going to invest in more gluta, kojic soap, and I will buy arbitum when my monobenzone runs out.

The benefit in all this is not just whiter skin.. but looking younger as everyday passes!! :)
    nlightened Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Not to be funny, but mono seems to be drying up. Does anyone know where you can buy it premixed. I am not a chemist and I know the tubes are OK
    N
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 23, 2008, 12:12 AM
    @nlightened: mono will definitely make your skin dry.. doesn't matter if you use the tubes from a pharmacy or mix your own mono..

dry skin is something that happens to everyone during the use of mono.. =)
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 23, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Mono_attention, could you send me pm?
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Hey lovie1 I sent you a message but I'm posting another in case you don't get the first I'd like to see your pics if you don't mind my email is [email protected]

Feb 11, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Someone suggested that sugar mixed with Grapeseed oil be used as an exfoliant. I tried that.. it s a good exfoliant.. and as a plus.. it helps keep your skin moisturised when you use mono.. try it?
    shanu123456 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Someone suggested that sugar mixed with Grapeseed oil be used as an exfoliant. I tried that.. it s a good exfoliant.. and as a plus.. it helps keep your skin moisturised when you use mono.. try it?
    Hi vahid,

How are you...
    No post from so many days...
    How is you are mono process going on...
    I am plaaning to get mono from Anil...
    Plaese be in touch... u r colour is nice.. CAn u post some other before and after pictures...
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    That is great vahid. Have you notice any lightening overall the neck , face, legs, arms, etc. Keep in touch and let me know. I'll pm you later:)

Feb 12, 2008, 04:54 AM
    BuyersGuideChem - suppliers for 4-(Benzyloxy)phenol 103-16-2

This directory consist of us , germany, europe, suppliers. For those that would like to try other avenues. Happy whitening

Feb 12, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Physically I doing really well.. I eat junk food and smoke like a chimney.. but my skin remains bright, radiant and fresh. Yes Lovie1 my skin is lightening.. I compared my skin colour to my cousin who has always been lighter than me.. I am now lighter than him. And that is to be amazed in this heat.. and I tan so easily just from driving around in the car. I am getting lighter at a short amount of time, and I appreciate the changes. I feel like a completely different person. I hope more people can engage in this...

I had a dream.. I was at a table of people... and they told me about the UNDP.. no.. Not the United Nations Development Protocol.. it's the United Nations Depimentation Protocol.. and it starts from a few days ago! Let us all feel the empowerment of having the skin-lightness we desire without critism from others.

Shanu Ill post pictures when I'm a bit lighter. Xxox

Feb 13, 2008, 04:39 AM
    That is wonderful, Vahid. Do please keep us updated on your progress.
    shanu123456 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    That is wonderful, Vahid. do please keep us updated on your progress.
    That's great vahid...
    Keep posting...
    rach333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Hi there,

I am writing to you all from a television production company based in Leeds, England, UK. We are developing an idea for a TV documentary about the skin bleaching phenomenon and are in the early stages of research at the moment. I would be very interested in hearing from you as I see that some of you have been using a permanent product that has changed the colour of your skin. And also from those of you who haven't used anything but are looking into it. As I said, this is just an idea at the moment and so we are interested in things like: the reasons people bleach their skin, the products, the dangers, the benefits, the after-effects etc. We are hoping to find some individual case studies of people who have bleached their skin for reasons, whether it be to do with discrimination, or just cosmetic reasons. Or people who have not tried but want to. I also need to collect some medical facts and opinions about surgery that can bleach ones skin.

Any information you can offer would be great and very much appreciated. You can email me on [email protected] or if you would prefer to talk, then my number is 0044 113 222 8369.
    It's probably best not to contact me through this post as I'm not sure when I will next check this forum.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Rachel Breckner

Devlopment Researcher
    True North Productions
    whiterskinnow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Never use benoquin, it is only for vitiligo, and if you don't suffer from that you will make your skin discolored with white patches!

Feb 18, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Used for 1yr. 6mos. Have'nt gotton any patches. Happy whitening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search