Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kool_goose2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Are Pakistani Medical Degress accepted in Canad/US/UK?
    Hi I want to know in clear detail that are Medical degrees (being a doctor) from Pakistan accepted in Canada/USA/UK...I know a lot of people that go to Canada but thier degrees are not accepted and they have to do exams...could anyone please tell me in clear detail....what exams you have to do and from doing these exams what are your chanced of getting in...please let me know Thanks!!
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 31, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Why aren't they
    Well I think they drag you guys to take some essential coursees and then you can work,some degrees are formalities to be done as to practice it there. FRCP RMP etc... in short it is recognized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 to H1 for Pakistani student [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks a lot for helping us. I have few question. :) I am from Paskistan. I was on F-1 from 2002 to OCT-2004 Then converted to H-1 In 2003, I filled the 1040NR-EZ and got my returns back. This year (2004) can I file 1040NR-EZ? I left USA to visit my country for one month (30 days)....

Pakistani Husband And I'm British . How do I go about the visa? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all Hope someone can help me... I got married April 2007, my husbands from Pakistan and Im from the u.k I came back to the u.k and started working.. Ive got 3months worth of wage slips (previose from this I worked for several years but had to leave my job to go abroad to get married)...

Contract not accepted [ 1 Answers ]

I am the buy of a home under a sales contract that has a contingency. I had to cancel the contract for other reasons but the seller is holding me to the contract. I noticed that I have signed the contract, but do not have a signed and accepted contract from the seller. The copy that the seller...

How do I troubleshoot outside temperature showing 50 degress on 2002 Chevy Trailblazer [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas on how to make the outside temp gauge move from 50 degrees? It's always showing 50 degrees even when it's 80 degrees outside.

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search