Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 12:05 PM
    Finding the right shopping cart
    I'm looking to buy/license an e-commerce system to sell a specialized product. This product requires the customer to put in from 3 to 12 detailed measurements, 4 other options. Once input the system will calculate a one-time price for this custom made item.
    I've been looking at a slew of shopping carts and none of them appear to offer this type of configurability. I can figure out how to set-up a web page that gathers the data and applies the algorythms to calculate a price but then how does that get back into a shopping cart for payment and processing?
    I'm not even sure how to describe this function for an effective internet search. I've limited resources and cash flow so I can't pay anyone for a bunch of custom programming.
    Any ideas of how to approach this?
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2005, 11:13 AM
    I tried setting up my own... nightmare. I use a super easy website that costs less than 20 bucks a month. It does Everything and has the most simple templates. I set up my site in 1/2 hour with my shopping catalog, photos, and all. Send me a private message and I'll give you more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer Electronics Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

My business and personal interest has to do with consumer electronics and technology of all types (car, home, audio, video, computing, communication, etc.) On the business side my clients are companies like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and others like them, who make these products. It...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

Difficult shopping for shorts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has to go buy shorts this summer due to the location of a summer camp. I don't usually wear shorts, though; I have short legs with large, muscly calfs and big thighs I'm not proud of showing off. (I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs.) But when I am coerced to buy shorts,...

View more questions Search