Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex721 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Eye color
    I've been browsing around the web trying to find what color my eyes are.

First I thought they're hazel , but they only look brown if it's dark.

My eyes are first of all both the same. The color around the iris is yellow (a ring) , and further away the color is green. My eyes may appear gray too depending on the lighting or shirt I wear.

Is it hazel? Green hazel? What's the color?
    I guess it's rare which is interesting :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 08:59 PM
    I would say that's hazel... or go with green.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herbs that lighten eye color [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard of herbs for colon cleansing or something like that that lighten eye color... doe s anyone know anymore about this?. I've read some posts for other forums but you have to be a member in order to read the answers and I'm a member of too many forums... so hopefully someone knows the...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Eye Color Change in a almost 3 year old [ 2 Answers ]

I have always heard that you should know your child's eye color by at least 1 year old. My question is my daughter will be three next month and her eyes are blue but seem to have light brown in them as well. My eyes are blue and my husband's are a brown green color. Not dark brown, but light...

Question about eye color in babies [ 9 Answers ]

my question is about my babies eye color. she is 7 months old, and still has grey eyes with brown lines around her pupil, sometimes they look hazel, and sometimes they are grey. dh has brown eyes, and i have green. his parents are brown and mine are blue, i was just wondering since they had brown...

Babies eye color [ 6 Answers ]

I just had a baby four months ago. How can a doctor tell what color the babies eyes are when they are first born? My babies eyes looked brown, but now they are a dark grey.

View more questions Search