Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babykelsey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 10:53 AM
    I cant log into Facebook
    I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no luck i don't get it someone help please thanks
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Have u tired deleting your cookies?

Oct 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
    No but I just did so I'm going to see if that works thanks
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Cool. Let us know if it helped!

Oct 20, 2007, 02:22 PM
    No that didn't help it did for the day but now it happens when I try to open my hotmail account or search the web or try to open anything to view like videos etc. I think I may have a virus. How can you tell if you have a virus?
    TheArtist2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 04:13 PM
    You may want to call your phone company to see if a virus (hidden) is in your computer.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2010, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist2 View Post
    you may want to call your phone company to see if a virus (hidden) is in your computer.
    One, please pay attention to the dates of the previous posts. This topic is from 2007. And the OP may want to call their ISP (Internet Service Provider), which may or may not be their phone company, but calling them will probably lead to nothing as they will not necessarily know whether she has a virus or not. The OP will want to call computer repair like GeekSquad, or try to fix it herself through various virus scans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Facebook - error on page [ 4 Answers ]

When I log in to Facebook I get a error message and yellow symbol in bottom left corner. Line:38 Char: 1 Error: 'Ajax' is undefined Code: 0 URL:Facebook | Login I have deletede temporary internet files and cookies and unchecked notofication about script error in adv settings under internet...

How do I unblock Facebook at school [ 3 Answers ]

How do I unblock Facebook at school

View more questions Search