Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Bleeding, I think,
    I have been on Yasmin for two years now with no problems. Last night I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed bright red blood so I put on a pad. I have 5 days of regular pills left still, so I was confused. There is no more blood now, Only a little spot it was from when I wiped. I don't know if it has anything to do with this but, the last time I had sex was on Sept. 21st. I got my period that month. Last week, I forgot to take a pill one day, but I took it the next day with the other pill... I have done that before with no little blood like that. What is going on?:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Why am I bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 months now I have been spotting on and off. Usually a pantiliner is all I need to use. The bleeding seems to be getting worse though (bleeding everyday now and heavier) with cramping and back pain everyday for the last week. I was seen by a doctor a month ago and all seems fine--no cyst,...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Im bleeding.. and im pregnant.. i have not been to the doctor yet?? I was on the shot.. :confused:

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.