Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christina9093 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Abandonment in marriage(California)
    After 14 years of marriage I went to church one Wednesday night and came back and my spouse was gone. Contact was made a couple of days later from her attorney. Can you tell me what this means? Is she intitled to anything in the house after she left? She only took her clothes.

Thank You
    abundant_world Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Sorry to hear this, It sounds like she probably planned all this a while ago! To answer your question! It means you need to get your own lawyer and get them to contact her!

All the best, let us know howit all goes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband is taking me to court for abandonment,how can he do that if I never left for more than 2 weeks at a time.and also in 1997 I have court papers from when he would up and leave me and my children for no reason and that's not abandonment.the only reason I left before was he would always...

Abandonment/Desertion possible marriage fraud [ 11 Answers ]

In California what happens if a spouse leaves his wife after a year of marriage and tells her he is going to his native country to get his papers in order for US citizenship. He never returns nor contacts her for over 27 years. During his absence she works and saves her money and dies intestate....

Abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

Can the mother of a kid give the kid to the father for 10 months at a time and not have to do anything for the kid or even see the kid, would that be abandonment?

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 8 year old daugther that her real father has never seen her and I was wondering how long does it have to be before she is considered being abandon even if he is paying child support? Please help I am very confused:confused:

View more questions Search