Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drmon89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Not robo cop
    A sci fi / action movie from the 80's to early 90's its about a guy in a metal suit
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Possibly it's The Vindicator from 1986.
    Necronguy Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Or perhaps it's the Guyver Guyver: Dark Hero (1994)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Short Circuit? He wasn't a man though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To catch a Cop [ 6 Answers ]

Hello again: If the person I described in my previous question hasn't committed a crime, and I believe they haven't, I presume that the police force on those TV shows know that too. Therefore, when they throw one of those people on the ground and arrest them on national TV, can that person...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

Future cop [ 1 Answers ]

Been racking my brain on a movie from 80s I think involving a cop in the future ,I think he's goes in and out of future and the cop car has flames out side and a young women gets locked in in jail and boyfriend has to go up against the cop to save her ,was thinking was future cop or maniac cop but...

IP Cop Help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys I recently got adsl with a router. This is the problem. The router will only let my client machine connect if its giving out DHCP. If I use static with the router as default gateway I can do anything on the net. I am now trying to setup an ipcop(1.4.6) machine. I have given the...

IP Cop problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IP Cop firewall that I am using to split my network in half. My setup consists of a Netgear router which goes out to my office netork of 5 or so computers, one of which is my IP Cop box. The IP Cop box then goes to a switch which I plug customer computers into. So essentially I have an...

View more questions Search