Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachel81 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Salary of a chiropractic therapy assistant
    I was recently offered a position at a chiropractor's office. They told me I could take a 50 hour course and become a CTA. On average, how much money does a CTA make per hour?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

More assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. In order to be classified as a current liability, the liability needs to become due within ________. (is it 30-60 days? ) 2. the amount of a note payment due in the next twelve months is called _____. 3. a note due in 2 years with no amortization would be classified on the balance sheet...

Need more assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. The 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts receivables are what journals? 2. the 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts payable are what journals? 3. land is always valued on the books of a firm at ____?

View more questions Search