Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 08:37 PM
    I want to get him back (revenge)
    Okay okay here's the thing there's this guy who had a girlfriend and he was texting me while he was going out with her saying he loves me and stuff like that. One day she dumped him and he asked me out. Knowingly as stupid as I am I unfortunately said yes. I really really liked him and he had me believing that he really really liked me. He said he would never dump me and I truthfully would have never dumped him. One night he sent me a text saying:

"Hey babe I Love YOU but I think I moved on off my ex too soon so can we just be friends?"

It was okay we were still... sort of friends until my friend texted him and asked why exactly did he dump me and he said:

"She looks hot when she's 2 metres away but up close she's abit ugly"

And that's when I started HATING him. So actually I have 2 questions I'd like to be answered

Question 1: What's the best way to get back at him for dumping me because I'm not PERFECT?

Question 2: Am I even ugly? That's me in the display picture
    Amanda_88 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 08:59 PM
    I don't really believe in the whole revenge thing. But I can tell you, that guy sounds really immature, forget him. He is not worth you time or energy. A guy with that mind, there opinion should have no relevance in you life. Fell sorry for him, because he is nothing. Be sure of what you are, believe in yourself, and give you attention on things that are worth it. You are a pretty young lady, and don't let anyone tell you other wise.
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Thanks but I still want to do something that makes him regret dumping me, Don't worry I won't take him back lol
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Oct 15, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Kick him where it hurts in public if u really want revenge that badly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I seek revenge on my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later I find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?

Should I get revenge? [ 4 Answers ]

To make a long story short, I have filed for a divorce and hired a private investigator, and had a temporary hearing. Currently, I am awaiting a final divorce. Meanwhile, Iam still angry over the blood stained pants, lies, dishonesty, and calls to his whore while I was in the hospital( with a heart...

Revenge on an ex!? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm finding it very hard to deal with a recent split. We were seeing each other for just over a year and things were wonderful. We even had a plan of getting a house and married etc. We moved to another part of the country to setup home as house prices were cheaper in that part of the country....

Cowboy Revenge [ 5 Answers ]

Cowboy Revenge A New Mexico cowboy was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous Pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud Towards him. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses And YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the...

View more questions Search