Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirtwist2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 03:03 PM
    England Stove Works pellet stove blower speed
    Greetings,

I have an England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 pellet stove. We've had it for almost four years with no problems. I clean it out and grease the augers every fall before running it for the winter season.

It has recently started having a problem with the blower speed. We start it with the heat range on 5 and the blower speed on 5. After the room is warmed up, we usually run both on 2. What it has started doing recently is: after the stove warms up, the blower starts up and will start dropping the speed on its own down to 0. We will raise it back up and it will start dropping on its own, again. Sometimes, the down button won't work, the up button will work and we can only raise the blower speed.

Anyone have any ideas what this could be? I don't want to replace the control panel unless I am sure that is the problem.

Thanks!
    stubt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 05:02 PM
    I have anew england pellet stove that just started to over heat git won't go down to a idle set temp at 70 heats up over 90 tested stat wiring and stat both OK help me stove is 3yrs old has been running good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood burning stove blower thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new blower fan for my buck wood burning stove insert and the thermostat that used to have 3 speeds high, med & low now only works on high. I figure I hooked the wires up wrong when I got the new blower fan. Any suggestions on the wiring? Eric

England Stove Works pellet stove [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their blower fan making a "whaling" sound? If so, what did you do? Model #25-PDVC/55-SHP10 Also, did you ever have a build up of unburned pellets? I have heard that this could be the result of type of pellets used. Hardwood vs. hardwood blend

Pellet Stove [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a home with a pellet stove for heating. Now that the cold weather is upon us, we have no idea how to start it up and no manual can be found. The manufacturer is Forge Stove Company Inc which can not be found on the internet. Any suggestions as to how to get this running or...

Heat Pump or Pellet Stove [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering replacing my gas fireplace which is more for looks than heating. I am considering installing pellet stove insert in place of the gas fireplace or a Heat Pump. Just looking for something that is cost / energy efficient. ANy Recommendations or expirences would be helpful. Forgot...

View more questions Search