Ask
    kalpeshrajvi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Office cleaning licence
    How do get I office cleanig licence?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Call your village, township, and county offices to find out their requirements.
    Gina Flores Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 09:06 PM
    How do I get a office cleaning lincence
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina Flores View Post
    how do i get a office cleaning lincence
    Call your village, township, and county offices to find out their requirements. They will tell you if you need one and how much it costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting office cleaning business. I have researched almost every aspect of the business. I have tried getting in touch with some buildings but unable to get in touch with the right person handling the cleaning contract. Who do you think should I ask for? Should I ask for building manager,...

How do I get a office cleaning license [ 8 Answers ]

I want to start a cleaning business and would like to get info about getting licensed and bonded. Ive been all over the internet but there is never a direct answer. What site or who do I call for a license?:)

Office cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a office cleaning business. I just don't know where to begin. What I should charge. What I need do.

Office cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

1. How do I get started? 2. how do I get clients? 3. how do I determine pricing for job? 4. how to bid? 5. what business forms do I need? 6. how do I apply for small minority business grant?

Starting a office cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking into starting my own office cleaning business. My question is when your first starting and you have NO current customer's to use as references. How can you tell a potential customer that you have NO customer's at this time, and at the same time assure them you can do the work? ...

View more questions Search